Who is responsible for the processing of the personal data provided?
In accordance with what is established in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation) and Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights.
- The data provided through this contact form will be processed by STILO TEXTIL TAPICERIA Y DECORACION, S.L., with CIF B-14504138 and address at Pol. Ind. Camino de la Vega, 28 | 14640 - Villa del Río, Córdoba.
- STILO TEXTIL TAPICERIA Y DECORACIÓN, S.L. has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) in accordance with what is established in articles 37 to 39 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- The Data Protection Delegate appointed by STILO TEXTIL TAPICERIA Y DECORACION, S.L. is Mr. Antonio Jiménez Gálvez, with email address firstname.lastname@example.org, and with a postal address for these purposes at Pol. Ind. Camino de la Vega, 28 | 14640 - Villa del Río, Córdoba.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
The processing that STILO TEXTIL TAPICERIA Y DECORACION, S.L. will carry out of your data is the management of requests made by interested parties through our contact forms, as well as the management of sending our newsletters, provided that it has been previously consented to by the interested parties.
What is the legal basis for the processing of your personal data?
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the consent of the user, provided through the checkbox enabled for this purpose. The interested party will have the right to withdraw their consent at any time by contacting STILO TEXTIL TAPICERIA Y DECORACION, S.L., and exercising their right to delete the data in the terms established in section 6 of this Policy.
How long will we keep your personal data?
The data will be kept for the time necessary for the performance of the activities detailed above.
To whom will your personal data be disclosed?
Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties, except as legally provided.
What are your rights when you provide us with your personal data?
The interested party may exercise the rights detailed below, attaching their request with a copy of a valid identification document (ID, NIE, etc.) and addressing our Data Protection Officer, Mr. Antonio Jiménez Gálvez, through the email address email@example.com:
- Right of access: It is the right of the interested party to obtain from STILO TEXTIL TAPICERIA Y DECORACION, S.L. confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning them is being processed and, in such case, the right to access the personal data.
- Right to rectification: It is the right of the interested party to request the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning them. The interested party, also considering the purposes of the processing, shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
- Right to erasure: It is the right of the interested party to obtain the erasure of their personal data, provided that one of the circumstances provided for in Article 17 of the General Data Protection Regulation applies.
- Right to restriction of processing: It is the right of the interested party to obtain the restriction of processing of personal data, where one of the conditions set out in Article 18 of the General Data Protection Regulation is met. In this case, the data may only be processed, with the exception of storage, with the consent of the interested party or for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims.
- Right to object: It is the right of the interested party, in certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, to object to the processing of their personal data, in accordance with Article 21 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Right to data portability: It is the right of the interested party to receive the personal data concerning them, which they have provided to a data controller, in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, and to transmit it to another data controller without hindrance, where the conditions set out in Article 20 of the General Data Protection Regulation are met.